- New Venue! this year, the Celebration will be held at the historic Bagdad Theatre on SE Hawthorne.
- Low Ticket Price! - the $10 ticket gets you a coupon for one free beer! And remember, old timers (members for 25 years or more) get in for only $5.
- Great Food! - you get full access to the Bagdad menu at regular prices.
- Parking is easy! - after business hours, local area banks offer free parking in their nearby lots.
- Silent Auction! - support the Mazamas and enjoy fantastic local bargains.
- Mazama Achievement Awards! - Recognize the achievements of your favorite climb leaders, hike leaders, and friends.
Guest Speaker: Barry Blanchard presenting ‘My Mountain Life’
Location: Bagdad Theatre on SE Hawthorne and 37th Ave in Portland, OR
Date/Time: Saturday evening, November 17 at 6:30PM (Doors at 5PM)
Tickets: $10 at the MMC and online (follow the link below)
To learn more and to purchase tickets online, please follow this link.